Monday, October 24, 2011

Kickstarter Project

Hey guys, I've started a project on kickstarter to help fund the production of a collection of prints from the Influential Figures series I'm working on. Here's how kickstarter works:

ALL OR NOTHING--Kickstarter is powered by a unique all-or-nothing funding method where projects must be fully-funded or no money changes hands. So if I don't get the minimum amount I'm asking to produce my project, nothing happens. It's less risk for everyone that way.

REWARDS--Each pledge receives an award, and the more you pledge the better the reward. You can pre-order the print collection for a minimum pledge of $200.

So check it out and hit the "like" button under the video to spread the word!

1 comment:

Learn Digital Marketing said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.